Application Deadline : 31 December 2021
Grant : Up to $75000
Lifeasapa offers scholarships to international undergraduate students – Lifeasapa International Undergraduate Scholarship. Every year 5 students can receive a scholarship. The technical undergraduate programs of the university take part in the scholarship program.
Scholaship Types :
There are three types of scholarships:
- $ 10.000 to pay for tuition in the first year of a bachelor degree course and a monthly scholarship in the amount of $ 2000;
- 50% payment for a three-year bachelor degree course
- 100% payment of a bachelor degree course for the entire period.
Applicants can apply for a scholarship who:
- are not citizens of the USA and Canada and are not permanent residents of these countries;
- received an offer to study at one of the undergraduate programs of the selected university;
- have not previously studied at higher educational institutions;
- graduated from school with excellent grades, for example:
- 4 A marks in GCE A Levels
- – total score of 98% in the an approved Foundation program
- – 44 mark in an International Baccalaureate (IB) program
- CV https://europa.eu/europass/en/create-europass-cv
- Application form https://forms.gle/hQNNVu6YngK8Yryu9
- 3 letters of recommendation
- motivation letter (up to 1000 words)
- proof of good English proficiency, which must be written by a native speaker who is familiar with you
- an extract with grades and a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- GRE, TOEFL or IELTS results
Please send all the documents we need by mail firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format. («Undergraduate_Surname_Country_2021»)
Applicants are selected on the basis of academic achievements and ranked according to their achievements in their final year of high school to determine the size of the scholarship.
To participate in the program, you need to fill out a form on the website and attach documents according to the list.